CURRENT ENTRIES:

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Good day, Cubao!

Slept a scandalous eleven hours last night! The only reason I could think of is that I watched World Trade Center on Universal. While I admired the performances, the special effects and set design, and the way that many things were not shown rather than shown, the movie taught me nothing that I already didn't know. It brought back too many sad memories.When I really want to shut the world out, I oversleep.

I WISH THAT 9/11 NEVER HAPPENED.

The world lives with a whole range of animals--in the air, on land, and in the sea. The world lives with a whole range of plants, cultures, food, apparel. The world lives with a whole range of dreams and fantasies.

God Himself made the world that way.

Why can't we see that people who think differently than we do are also entitled to a whole range of happiness?

No comments: