CURRENT ENTRIES:

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

The Comebacks (Night of December 31, 2014)

Significant Events of the Day:

I was knitting most of the day.

At the stroke of twelve I went out on the driveway. A male neighbor hugged me. A female neighbor kept looking at me as though she wanted to hug me but was too shy to do so.

Uploaded more photos.

An avalanche of play manuscripts from Singapore came into my e-mail Inbox.


The  Dream:

I am traveling with X, a former female student. We check into a hotel and sleep in the same room. Before going to sleep she reminds me that I promised to give her a book and that I promised to give another book to Y, a former male student. In the dream she gives me the titles of the books but I cannot recall them now.

We go to my house. It is as the house used to look 20 years ago: the library is on the upper floor. Y is there waiting for us. I find the book that X wants. I also find the book that Y wants, but he asks me for another title instead--a title I seem reluctant to give.


My Comments:

Parts of this dream were triggered by the following incidents:

During the ice show at Araneta Coliseum, a strange woman gave me lingering looks. I smiled at her and she smiled back. This, coupled with the female neighbor who I thought wanted to hug me, bridge to X and our sleeping in the same hotel room.

X and Y summarize all of the students I've ever had in the past. There was always the idea that I'd "promised" to give them something, and that they'd always wanted much more than what I gave.

I would consider this dream an astral visitation if not for the triggers and bridges.

I awakened from this dream thinking about X and Y, and how they also summarize my relationships with females and with males.

I awakened also thinking that my New Year dream is probably a warning from my psyche that I should not let former students in magic come near me again.


No comments: