CURRENT ENTRIES:

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Your Hangout message:

"Sir... I'm really bothered about my feelings for this guy who keeps on saying that he has good intentions to me. He is a policeman and four years older than my age. Our common friends would always say negative things about him whenever someone mentions about him courting me. But I am pushing him away from me now. I have a special feeling for him and it hurts a bit thinking that the world is against us. I'm also afraid that I might become the woman I've often feared to become. My heart and mind are now in a constant battle. I am pushing him away from me as early as now so that nothing tragic happens. I am so bothered by the people not accepting him, especially he doesn't have good looks. Thank you for the time sir and I know you're the only person who will not judge me on these matter. God Bless."


My reply:

Hello __________!

Your messages are confusing: 

You are "pushing away" a man whom you don't want to push away".

You fear becoming the woman you've feared becoming.

My interpretation of this is that your infatuation with or love for this man has led to carnal stimulation and temptation.

Answer this for yourself:

Who led you to the situation--you or the man?

If it was the man, then you are right to push him away. He isn't even your "boyfriend" yet.

If it was you, then, in your heart, you have already become the woman you've feared becoming.

Know this: that all of us are already the men and women whom we fear most, but that living our lives is a matter of making the right choices.

No comments: