CURRENT ENTRIES:

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Your Hangout message:

"Hi sir, ...Sobrang nalilito na po talaga ako sa buhay at mundo. Ang daming obstacles. I'm getting the taste of the real world already and it's really tough. I'm going through some problems that need a thorough decision making. I've gone through humiliation which is of course the cause of my actions but I can take it. I can handle the pain and heaviness of life but what is more painful and unacceptable is when my family is involved. I didn't know it but the malicious rumor has been going on for some time now created by a neighbor whom my father had an argument with a long time ago. My mother just hid it from me when someone posted a note on our wall telling to be careful because this guy spreads rumors that my father is a ___________. Everyone knows in our place that this guy is a ____________ and ______ and has been despised because of his attitude. And today, my brother just heard a conversation of the guy with our neighbor mentioning the name of my father on ______. This guy,I think, had told the policemen about it. I just find it so ridiculous that even how we finished college was suspicious to our neighbors. We had to go through so much difficulties. My sister and I were scholars and my parents were buried with debts just to get through us to college. How can they be so suspecting and judgmental without knowing how much we went through. They said people envied us but we have nothing, our livelihood and our economic level are just the same as it was. Everyone might call it wrong to oppose someone who has done wrong things as what my father did.

"I don't know how to gather strength just to face all these battles everyday. I'm emptied and I need to fill myself up. I'm so confused and don't know how to live life vigorously. I humbly need you now sir as an adviser/grandfather who'd know me well. Thank you sir!


My reply:

Hi ____________!

Let things be--they do not involve you and it looks as if the person involved can handle it himself. You don't know what he is thinking and how he is feeling--therefore, do not even attempt to think and feel for him. It would be unfair to both of you.

Trust in truth and pray for blessings. Everything will turn out all right in the end without your fretting over negative people.

P.S. I note that your frustrations and causes of dissatisfaction beset you on or about your menstrual period. Be aware of this, and learn how to channel menstrual energy to creative, rather than destructive, ends.

No comments: